Face the technological and business challenges
With the possibilities created by cloud providers such as AWS, Azure and SAP, you can put your business on a new footing. Use cloud services to adapt core processes to new requirements, both technologically and operationally.
At the same time, you decide at any time whether the use of a hybrid system deployment, a pure on-premise landscape or a full cloud model should be your new strategic operating model.
Harmonization of internal and cross-company business processes
- Real-time processing for accelerated information delivery in customer, employee and partner environments
- Generation and renewal of processes with agile API-supported integration
- Integration of applications within complex application landscapes and partner networks
Prioritized handling of cross-system and cross-service business processes
- Support for DevOps and simplification of life-cycle management of integration structures .
- Optimization of integrations between freely selectable, SAP and third-party applications with presets of integrations and connectors
- Systematic alignment in conjunction with provided, integrated guidance to address classic integration challenges
Integrated end-to-end processes
- Mapping and optimization of cross-system and cross-company processes for a consistent overview
- Identification of potential scenarios for your applications, modules and technologies
Integration of third-party software solutions and systems
- Versatile coverage of technical requirements for specific enterprise IT landscapes .
- Realization scenarios adapted to digitization and multi-cloud strategy to reduce complexity and effort for integrating different processes and endpoints
- Application integration of third-party and legacy systems, public cloud and data lakes, B2B solutions and SAP applications
Efficient use of data through centralization of applications, services and data sources
- Simplified workflows with AI-powered development and recommendations built into tools .
- Reliably deliver integrations through an SAP-managed native cloud environment
- Realize AI-powered business-to-business integrations using popular electronic data interchange libraries and the Acknowledgment Framework
- Preserving data structures and context in increasingly complex IT environments